We start our most popular ride at our bike shop in downtown Puerto Vallarta. This "all levels" ride begins with a nice warm-up along the Cuale River for 5 km. You will see the typical way of life as we pass through the local villages along the river. After the villages, we keep riding for another 5km on dirt road, this time along the Vallejo River.
As we climb the undulating countryside, the Sierra Madre jungle thickens until we get to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the area. At this spot you can dive, swim or simply relax. A cool break! You can have fun on the way back, this time going "mostly" downhill.
Recommended for: All levels of bikers with good fitness base
- Terrain: cobblestones and dirt road.
- Length of Ride: 3 hrs approximately.
- Recommended for: All levels of bikers with good fitness base.
- "All prices include guide, hardtail bike, helmet, gloves, and water."
- - Full suspension bikes are also available for $10 US extra.