This tour has it all. If you are a seasoned rider looking to challenge yourself on the toughest downhills in the area, sweat on steep climbs, and put your endurance to the test with physically demanding riding, this is your ticket. You'll start the day out here at our bike shop in downtown, where we will fit you with a full suspension bike and gear. We'll load up the truck and start our scenic 1.25 hour drive up to the small town of El Jorullo in the Mexican Sierras. Your ride starts at 3000 feet above sea level with one of Vallarta's original singletracks, Las Agujas. "The Needles" will warm you up quick as you climb technical singletrack to the beginning of one of the most exhilarating downhills in the region. At the bottom of Las Agujas you will give your muscles a break and your adrenaline a chance to subside before climbing 1600 feet on lonely dirt road to your next opponent, El Jabali
El Jabali is one of Vallarta's newest additions to the enduro scene. You will love the steep, technical lines that challenge even the most experienced of riders. At the bottom of El Jabali, it is smooth sailing back down to civilization. But before you are back to the cobblestones of PV, we'll stop for tacos and beer at El Rio BBQ, one of the coolest spots to eat and relax on the Cuale river. At El Rio, you can swim in the crystal clear water, cliff jump, or try the famous rope swing. After lunch, we will finish up the last 3 Km back to the Eco Ride bike shop in Gringo Gulch, PV. This is one ride you wont forget anytime soon, we promise.
Enduro El Jorullo Tour - "The Whole Enchilada".
- Terrain:Technical singletrack : rocks, sand, roots. Dirt Road. Cobblestones.
- Length of Ride:Approximately 5.5 hours. Arrival time is 8 am. 25 Km of riding and 2000 feet total elevation gain to climb.
- Recommended for: Experts Only. This ride is very steep both up and down. High level of endurance.
- Tour price includes: Guide, Full Suspension bike, helmet, gloves, knee/elbow pads (optional), water, snacks during ride, shuttle to top of mountain, taco/tostada lunch and one beverage at El Rio BBQ.
- Available: Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 AM
- Cash Only