This time, we will drive one hour south to the historical village of El Tuito nestled amongst both pines and palm trees at 3,300 feet above sea level. We will start the bike ride on a beautiful, lonely paved road for 20 Km of long ups and downs towards the small town of Chacala where we will have the opportunity to snack and refill water. After a quick rest in Chacala, we will continue on dirt road for a few more nice climbs until we come to the most spectacular view point in the whole Bay of Banderas.
The view down to our destination is always breathtaking! And the best part is, after the view, it's all downhill. 10 Km of rutty and rocky downhill adventure await you. In Yelapa, we have the opportunity to eat lunch, have a cold beverage, and take in the serenity of this peaceful fishing village. The fun continues as we load ourselves and the bikes onto a panga boat and head back to Vallarta. At the end of this epic adventure, you will have some amazing new memories!
- Terrain: Mix of paved and dirt road.
- Length of Ride: Approximately 5 hours. (Total time 7am to 4pm.)
- Recommended for: Advanced riders with high level of fitness and endurance.
- "All prices include guide, hardtail bike, helmet, gloves, water and all transportation. -- Lunch not included --."
- - Full suspension bikes are also available for $10 US extra.
- Minimum 2 people needed